Technical Admin Assistant – Permanent
Location: Market Weighton
Salary: Salary to be discussed at interview stage – based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Fantastic Opportunity at Simplytrak
Simplytrak is a leading innovator in the field of telematics and IOT. Our systems help industry to remotely monitor and efficiently use their fleets and assets. The Company is part of the SAAS Global Group of Companies.
Our team strives to deliver a comprehensive and high-quality experience for our customers ensuring that the administrative, financial and office function relating to the company’s fleet management and remote vehicle tracking system runs smoothly.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person with relevant experience to join our team as a Technical Admin Assistant.
The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills with a passion to learn and develop their knowledge. If you have customer service/admin or technical experience and you are super organised, we would love to hear from you.
- Working under the Technical Operations Manager
- Provide support for our technical team creating a predictive maintenance strategy for monitoring cameras and tracking systems UK wide
- Configure tracking and camera system units when required
- Stock control and monitoring
- Admin support and assistance to the technical team
- Work closely with other departments to maximum departments performance.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the delivery of excellent customer services
- Answering and distributing inbound calls to the relevant person and taking messages
- Other tasks as required by your line manager or MD
- Proactive and organised approach to accomplishing tasks
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Strong English language and written communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude – You will work across a large array of sectors, so enthusiasm and willingness to adapt to industry challenges is a must
- 1 -2 years’ experience working in a highly organised, fast-paced and problem solving role.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Gmail.
- 25 days holiday right out of the block (plus bank holidays)!
- Your Birthday off
- Access to discounted gym memberships & wellbeing platforms
- Retailer discounts
- Perkbox monthly flexi points to use on us!
- Great scope for career progression in a fast-growing organisation
- Continual personal growth opportunities
- Regular team events, and most importantly…
- Summertime McFlurry runs!
- Share option scheme