Business Development Manager
Location: Open to all regions in the UK/ not office based
Salary: Salary to be discussed at interview stage – based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Fantastic Opportunity at Simplytrak
Simplytrak is a leading innovator in the field of telematics and IOT. Our systems help industry to remotely monitor and efficiently use their fleets and assets with household names as major customers. The Company is part of the SAAS Global Group of Companies and, as such, is simply the best company to work for, ever!
Our team strives to deliver a comprehensive and high-quality experience for our customers ensuring that the administrative, financial and office function relating to the company’s fleet management and remote vehicle tracking system runs smoothly.
Is this you?
The successful candidate will be a highly driven business development manager. They will be responsible for supporting the growth of the business, by fostering and developing relationships with new customers, suppliers and other partners.
- Utilise your advertising/sales knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities to generate new business
- Identify and source your leads
- Use your relationship building and stakeholder management skills to build and retain a portfolio of clients
- Apply your networking skills to develop a sustainable pipeline of new business
- Demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and exceed set targets
- Use your excellent communication and client handling abilities to ensure an outstanding client experience at all times
- Pitch, update and report analysis to your clients
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds and the capability to work independently
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business
- Track record of achieving KPI/targets
- Desire to build a portfolio of new business from scratch ensuring continued long-term client satisfaction
- 25 days holiday right out of the block (plus bank holidays)!
- Your Birthday off
- Access to discounted gym memberships & wellbeing platforms
- Retailer discounts
- Perkbox monthly flexi points to use on us!
- Great scope for career progression in a fast-growing organisation
- Continual personal growth opportunities
- Regular team events, and most importantly…
- Summertime McFlurry runs!
- Share option scheme
Sell yourself to us:
If you are an active BDM or similar and you know how to close, sell your self to us now. This is the best role that you never had.