We have developed bespoke telematics solutions for all requirements brought to us, operating in temperatures exceeding 50 degrees in Iraq and down below -40 degrees in Russia; our solutions have been rigorously tested to extremes with success. Whatever your bespoke monitoring requirement, there is a good chance that we either have a solution or that we can develop one for you.
A selection of our bespoke telematics solutions include:
- Fuel level monitoring on trucks.
- The creation of copper theft alert systems for railways.
- Remote monitoring of oil pipelines across desert regions in Africa.
- Tracking of eco-friendly bicycles and green vehicles for the NHS.
- Alerting of exceeding remote area speed limits in open cast mines in Zambia.
- GPS Iridium tracking systems for desert areas of Saudi Arabia.
Do you have a bespoke project that you would like to discuss? Reach out and we will be happy to help.